Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunglasses

While watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie I instantly wanted a pair of the vintage sunglasses that Robert Downey Jr was wearing.


This pair in the below picture are the ones I can't stop thinking about.
(I'm not entirely sure if this is from the movie or not, I googled for it)

I want a pair of these with the side lenses. 

I have looked online and found these pictures but cannot find anywhere to buy a pair like this. I suppose I could make my own pair but I wouldn't know where to begin and I fear it would require welding or saudering and that's beyond my skill level. If you know where I may be able to get some vintage sunglasses with the side lenses like this please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Im looking for these sunglasses too! have you already found it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.ebay.fr/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Vintage%20Double%20D%20Sunglasses%20Antique%20Vampire%20Steampunk%20Side%20Shields&_itemId=122612684069

    ReplyDelete